tread softly. for euu tread on mii dreams
See how I wasted my life.
♥
Thursday, October 9, 2008
she threw the roses at him at; 12:17 AM!
1..... Single.
2..... Heartbroken.
3..... Single and loving it.
4..... Want to tell someone you like them.
5..... Crushing.
6..... Like someone you can never have because you think that someone doesn't like you
7..... Taken by the best :)
8..... eaten animal crakers for dinner
9..... always Missing her.
10.... always Missing him.
11.... Single but my heart is taken.
12.... Like over 4 girls/guys.
13.... its watever
14.... Sick of getting hurt.
15.... Confused.
16.... a fighter
17.... Talkin to someone.
18.... afraid to say i love you
19.... I am a power ranger.
20.... Slightly mad at my bstfriend
21.... Still love your ex.
22.... Just don't know what to do.
23.... Like someone dat likes u back but not going out
24.... think you're a jedi in training
25.... you faught a koala and lost
26.....I am a ninja >=]
27.... playfull/fun/like jokes
heRe wiith0ut euu. ii dReam ab0ut euu aLl the tiime.