♥anushaa
the best damn thiing that y0ur eyes have ever seen.

shalL stay in de wiinD

bella:)
cedar tl
che
chandel
clare
deepa
esther
elizabeth
geraldine
gillian
hoiyann
jo
jeann
jaan
jedidah
jiayee
jiahui.neo.
jiahui.hong.
jovitha
kemei
lisaa:)
priscilla
mag.
minmin
mirna
rufinaa
sangeetha
shitian
xinping
yalee
yuky
2a07'

Can you see it in my eyes
Damaged goods and spoken lies
Nothing is the way it seems
With broken lives and shattered dreams
This is all thats left of me
So turn your back and let it be
You always do anyway
Angel in shadow guards the dark at heart
Ashes to ashes til death do we part
On the steps of oblivion dance
Afraid to take another chance
The most deafening scream of silence that no one can hear
Echoes through this labyrinth of desolation and fear
Turns the world shades of grey



Leap into deep pits of despair
Nobody will fucking care
Release at last for this lost soul
In my heart you left a hole
Because you ripped it out you see
And this is all thats left of me
Burn out and fade away


tread softly. for euu tread on mii dreams
See how I wasted my life.
♥
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • January 2010

  • Wednesday, August 20, 2008
    she threw the roses at him at; 5:38 AM!
    better in time

    It's been the longest winter without you
    I didn't know where to turn to
    See somehow I can't forget you
    After all that we've been through

    Going coming thought I heard a knock
    Who's there no one
    Thinking that I deserve it
    Now I realise that I really didn't know
    If you didn't notice you mean everything
    I'm learning to love again
    All I know is I'ma be ok

    Thought I couldn't live without you
    It's gonna hurt when it heals too
    It'll all get better in time
    And even though I really love you
    I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
    It'll all get better in time

    I couldn't turn on the TV
    Without something there to remind me
    Was it all that easy
    To just put aside your feelings
    If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
    Hurt my feelings but that's the path
    I believe in And I know that time will heal it
    If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
    Quickly I'm learning to love again
    All I know is I'ma be ok

    Thought I couldn't live without you
    It's gonna hurt when it heals too
    It'll all get better in time
    And even though I really love gonna smile cause I deserve to
    It'll all get better in time

    Since there's no more you and me
    It's time I let you go
    So I can be free
    And live my life how it should be
    No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
    Yes I will

    Thought I couldn't live without you
    It's gonna hurt when it heals too
    It'll all get better in time
    And even though I really love you
    I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
    It'll all get better in time


    &all ii can sae is that ii relli hope it does get better in time
    its been almost two weeks now
    but i still dnt feel any betta


    haiix

    everytime ii hear this song ii thnk of euu
    ii jux cant seem to let it all go
    &ii realli dont want to let it all go

    haiix

    ii realli did...
    ii reallirealli did...
    but we were both too fckd up to realise the truth
    ii listnd to other
    if only ii followd what my heartt wantd ii wont be this scrwd up now

    haiix
    anyway iive learnt alot this past month....


    lesson1: the computer is evil
    lesson2: always follow ur heart...
    lesson3: trust people...
    lesson4: REZVANA FAIROUSE GIVES CKCD UP ADVICE
    lesson5: dont take tips frm rezii...

    haiix but ii still love euu rezii
    no matter how much ur advice may suck
    and all ur tips may fail
    &how retarded euu rr





























    ii wanna live in rezii land
    away frm all this ckcd up mess


    heRe wiith0ut euu. ii dReam ab0ut euu aLl the tiime.