tread softly. for euu tread on mii dreams
See how I wasted my life.
♥
Friday, July 11, 2008
she threw the roses at him at; 7:22 AM!
the lyrics take over my whole imagination,
they repeat over and over again in my head,
reminding me of all the mean things you said
.then I hear this love song,
it feels so right and yet so wrong,
I can feel my blood pressure start to rise,
and then the tears start to fall down my eyes.
I can hear the pain and laughter through all the static and the noise,
forcing me to forget that I have to make a choice,
how can I erase all the times we spent together?
how could you write me those words on that letter?
scribbled in black ink,smared with a goodbye kiss and more lonely thoughts to think.
then I hear this love song
,so innocent and yet so pure,
did you know that your loving is my only cure?
I know I shouldn't say this but I keep coming back for more.
so please say you'll return back and walk through my door.
the sadness, the happyness,and all the times we shared,
its impossible to find a more better guy who would have cared,
I know this is a complete surprise,but my heartache is about on the ege to die.
then I hear this love song forcing me to forget the dream and remeber this reality,
waiting around for you to come back and carry me,
I don't know what will happen next,your the only thing that is making any sense in this crazy world,
its unexpected, and hard to explain,
so until I see you once again I'll keep your heart in mines locked in my golden frame
heRe wiith0ut euu. ii dReam ab0ut euu aLl the tiime.