tread softly. for euu tread on mii dreams
See how I wasted my life.
♥
Saturday, May 10, 2008
she threw the roses at him at; 9:18 AM!
You made me believe,
maybe there really is a reason to breathe
I spent every moment,
awake or not,
thinking of you
All those broken days,
every breath for you
Soon I was to see all those lies you told me
My heart ripped as you pulled the seams,
as you shattered my dreams
You had me living on a false hope,
a fake dream never to come true
As my heart was bleeding,
my soul ripping,
my mind was scrreaming"No, no, no, this can't be true!!
You must have misread it,
she really does love you!!"
And no matter how hard I tried,
I couldnt comprehend
That all those things you told me were all just lies
I gave you my everything, and got what i thought was yours
But it was all just bull shit behind closed doors
I used to not believe it,
but now i swear it's true love only lasts in fairytales
thats all I got from you
So now as my heart is broken all over the floor
Now as my soul is ripped apart
Now as my blood is flowing to the floor
All this pain is because of you
I hope this haunts your ruthless being,
though I know you'll think nothing of it
And now i realize the sad truth I meant nothing to you
sadd
ii feel so torn apart by you
you say everything is fine
but it dosent seem that way
if it was then whyy are u still ignoring me
why does the pain still feel so fresh
bahss ANUSHA STOP EMOING
its not worth it. neither is he/she.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yay ii went
shopping
at jurong todae
funfunfun
ii bought a clutch for mummy
Happy mothers dae mummy (tml)
ii shant make u angry at me tml
ii wanted to bake a cake
but ovenn spoil.
sadd
but ii cant wait for the celev tml at attas hse.
funfunfun.
iim srry mummy for all the trouble iive causedd
somehow ill make it one dae.
ii noe ull bewaitin till then
ily:)
TML
is the last epl game of the season.
FRKY
omg it’s the last game
manu can do it
perserve. we will win it again.
arghh scaredd much
btw ty jiahui and Gillian
Gillian for saying u will do the thing
and doin it now
sorry ii cldnt
&jiahui for um
hah actually nothing
but shes so crappyly lame and blur
its so funny
she keep on hoho-ing
santa clau jia hui.
&shes damn bbbbbbbblur.
ii had to teadh her how to make a zip folder for 5minss
she kpt on going
huh?
what thing?
where?
huh?ksx?
lawll
omg they made my night.
so did joy yuen
she made me laff wen ii was super tired from shopping.
lawl
cos she smsd me ard 9
but ii was shppin so nvr reply
then bout 10 she was like
Anusha? rite or no right?
then wen ii rpld
she was oh hi.
ii thot ii smsd rong no.
omg ii could imagine the blur smile she was givin at that time
lawll.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
her fingers spoke at 0027
Labels: mothers dae prep
heRe wiith0ut euu. ii dReam ab0ut euu aLl the tiime.